- Superb Auto Spares expressly warrants that the Product is free from operational defects in workmanship and materials for the Warranty Period.
- The benefits of this warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies which the Customer may have under the Terms & Condition, the Indian Consumer Law and any other law in relation to the Product to which this warranty relates.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Indian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Superb Auto Spares does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error free.
- The Customer must read and follow all set up and usage instructions as provided or communicate through the right channels to source this information. If the Customer fails to do so, it may invalidate this warranty, the Product may not function correctly and the Product may suffer other damage.
- This warranty does not extend to Third Party items used in the product.
- Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary, Superb Auto Spares has no responsibility or liability for damage to, or loss of, any business profits or other consequential damage under any circumstance and Superb Auto Spares’ liability is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective Product.
Repair or replace
During the Warranty Period, Superb Auto Spares will replace or repair any defective Products that were manufactured by Superb Auto Spares without charge, so long as the damage does not arise from:
- Improper adjustment, calibration, operation or installation of the Product by the Customer including incorrect installation.
- The use of accessories including consumables and hardware which were not manufactured by, installed by or approved in writing by Superb Auto Spares.
- Any chemical contamination or foreign materials introduced by the Customer.
- Any modification of the Product which was not authorised in writing by Superb Auto Spares including tampering with or any attempt to disassemble the Product beyond the reccomended steps.
- Any misuse of the Product by the customer or anyone for whom the Customer has legal responsibility (including a minor)
- Any use or operation of the Product outside of the physical and environmental specifications of the Product.
- Failure for any reason to follow the directions for use given in any user manual applicable to the Product, including as a result of outside temperature, air pressure, humidity and other corrosive environmental conditions.
- Inadequate or improper maintenance of the Product
- Normal wear and tear including rubber bushes, rubber wheels, scratching of paint, accidents, acts of God or misuse.
Warranty Registration Procedure
To obtain the benefit from this warranty, the below procedure must be followed:
- The product warranty must be registered on the Superb Auto Spares Website within 15 days of purchase, along with a picture of the filled in warranty card and a picture of the invoice of sale.
- The warranty is deemed registered when the buyer receives an SMS and an email with confirmation.
- All products on the SuperbAuto Spares website come with a 1 year warranty period.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Write an email with a detail of all issues and photographic evidence and send to email@example.com
- Superb Auto Spares will not attend to a customers warranty claim if a warranty registration doen’t exist
All transportation charges incurred in returning a defective Product, or any of its component parts, to Superb Auto Spares for repair or inspection, and the cost of returning them to the Customer must be paid by the Customer.
Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary, this warranty does not extend to cover damage to furniture, carpets, walls, foundations, vehicles, or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to malfunction of the Product after the Customer takes delivery of the Product.